From our stunning Winter Garden, through to breath-taking blossom in spring and the full bloom of summer, there is always something exceptional to see and find out about.
Tailor-made to the season, you will see what is looking best in the Garden, as well as having a thorough grounding in the landscapes and plant collections of our heritage-listed landscape.
- Tours last one and a half hours
- Maximum group size: 5 adults
Payment and conditions:
- Guided Tours must be booked, and secured by a £20 deposit, at least two weeks in advance
- Tour fee £50 per group, plus Garden admission charge per person (please see Ticket prices for full details)
- Group size no larger than five people
- Group members to remain 2 metres from the Guide and observe a social distance from other visitors
- Tours will be held outside only. The Glasshouse Range can be visited independently before or after the tour
- Visitors are required to wear a face covering in the Glasshouse Range, toilets and Shop
Guided tours are only available with advance booking. Please call the Botanic Garden Administration Office on 01223 748450 or email email@example.com for more details or to arrange a booking.
The professional and knowledgeable guide has made my trip special and meaningful. Thank you!
A very informative, well presented tour of some interesting plants and trees, plus the history of the Garden.