What happens next?
- Our curation team will process your request and we aim to be in touch with you in less than 7 days. We take pride in being exceptionally responsive, but please be aware that some of our staff work part-time and may be on annual leave.
- If you have not heard back in 14 days, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On receipt of your material request form we will first liaise with our horticultural staff to assess whether we have the necessary material that you have requested.
- If we have the material you need, we will send you a “Project Description” form which will ask for a more detailed explanation of your proposed use of the material, both for our records, and to ascertain whether the proposed utilisation falls within the terms of any restrictions or agreements attached to that material.
- Following evaluation of your proposed project we will send you a “Material Transfer Agreement” with our terms and conditions. Once we have received a signed copy of this, we can send your requested material as soon as possible.
- Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation!