- Children: Child tickets are free, and can also be pre-booked in advance of visiting if you wish.
- Friends of the Garden enjoy free entry with a current Friends admission card. There is no need for Friends to pre-book tickets. To become a Friend, please visit the Friends page.
- Corporate Members: Corporate Members are not required to book in advance (unless in a group of 10 people or more), but will be asked to show a Corporate Membership card upon arrival. If you do not have access to your card, please state the name of the organisation when you arrive.
- Cambridge University students enjoy free entry and do not have to pre-book tickets.
- Groups of 10 or more please see our Group Visits page.
- Essential Carers for Disabled Visitor are FREE – no admission charge is made for companions of disabled visitors without whose assistance the disabled visitor would be unable to gain access to the Garden. Carers do not need to book a ticket, please state that you are an Essential Carer upon arrival.
- Email Confirmation: If you do pre-book, please remember to bring your ‘Order Confirmation’ with you, either on a phone or printed.
- There is no entry discount for alumni, Camcard holders or staff of Cambridge University.
- Dogs: Please note that only trained assistance dogs are permitted to visit the Garden, when supporting a disabled handler.
- For more information about our opening at the moment, please click here. Visitors are recommended to wear a face covering in the Glasshouse Range, toilets and Shop.
Non-UK Schools, Language and Holiday schools (not following the UK curriculum) if booking a small group (under 10 people in total), please see the Language and Holiday Schools page for more information and supervisory guidelines. If visiting in a larger group, prior to booking on-line, the relevant booking form must be submitted and approved a week before the visit. Entry may be refused if supervisory ratios and correct group numbers are not adhered to.
Ticket refunds/transfers: Tickets are not transferable between days and are non-refundable. We are unable to cancel and re-release tickets once they have been purchased or booked. Please pay on the gate using cash or card if you think your plans could change before arrival. We welcome walk-ups.
Tickets for Monday 10 to Sunday 16 October
- For general queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you experience technical problems when purchasing tickets online, please email email@example.com
Tickets are released on a weekly basis, but the Garden is open all year-round.
January, November, December: 10.00am – 4.00pm; October, February, March: 10.00am – 5.00pm; April – September: 10:00am – 6:00pm.
We are open every day throughout the year except Christmas closure – 24 December to 1 January (inclusive).
Last paid admission is 30 minutes before closing time.
Why not buy a copy of the Director’s Choice guidebook to found out more about the Garden? Click here to buy in advance for collection on arrival, or you can purchase direct from the Ticket Office when you visit.