- Children: Child tickets are free, and can also be pre-booked in advance of visiting.
- Friends of the Garden still enjoy free entry to the Garden with your current Friends admission card. To become a Friend of the Garden, please visit the Friends page.
- Corporate Members: Corporate Members are not required to book in advance, but will be asked to show a Corporate Membership card upon arrival. If you do not have access to a card due to restrictions, please bring another form of ID displaying the name of your corporation.
- Groups of 10 or more please see our Group Visits page.
- Essential Carers for Disabled Visitor are FREE – no admission charge is made for companions of disabled visitors without whose assistance the disabled visitor would be unable to gain access to the Garden. Carers do not need to book a ticket, please state that you are an Essential Carer upon arrival.
- Email Confirmation: If you do pre-book, please remember to bring your ‘Order Confirmation’ with you, either on a phone or printed.
- Dogs: Only registered guide and assistance dogs are permitted in the Garden.
- For more information about our opening at the moment, please click here. Visitors are recommended to wear a face covering in the Glasshouse Range, Café, toilets and Shop.
Ticket refunds/transfers: Tickets are not transferable between days and are non-refundable. We are unable to cancel and re-release tickets once they have been booked, so you do not need to notify us if your plans have changed.
Tickets for 2 – 8 August will be available to book from 10am on Thursday 29nd July.
If you experience problems when purchasing tickets online, please email the Online Store at email@example.com. They will be able to assist.
Why not buy a copy of the Director’s Choice guidebook to found out more about the Garden? Click here to buy in advance for collection on arrival, or you can purchase direct from the Ticket Office when you visit.