March, April, October, November, December: first Sunday of the month – 2.00pm
May, June*, July, August, September: every Saturday and Sunday – 2.30pm
- Tours last one hour and start from the Glasshouse Terrace
- Tours are free-of-charge but normal Garden admission charges apply
- Visitors wishing to join a tour should sign up at the main Brookside ticket office on arrival
- Places are allocated on a first-come basis and numbers are limited
- Not recommended for children under 12 years
* except Saturday 6 June 2020 = Festival of Plants. A free event day for the whole family with a range of tours, talks, ask the gardener, pop-up plant science and more.
The guide made our tour fascinating and interesting, showing us particular species and specimens. Excellent.
The guide had the perfect blend of knowledge, enthusiasm and kind interaction. A gem!
Excellent guide, very knowledgeable and engaging. Thoroughly enjoyable!