Set in the Garden’s 40 acres, the Festival of Plants celebrates the wonder of plants at a beautiful time of year when the Garden is brimming with spring colour.
A fun-filled, fact-finding day out with something for everyone to enjoy: from families to photographers, gardeners to budding plant scientists or anyone looking to spend an interesting day in beautiful surroundings when the Garden is brimming with spring colour.
- themed, free, guided tours including behind-the-scenes of the Reserve and Experimental Glasshouses
- pop-up family-friendly interactive plant science stalls where University researchers demonstrate some of the latest plant science
- ‘Ask-the-Gardener’ panel of experts on hand to deal with your garden dilemmas
- 10-minute, bite-size talks about a range of exciting and innovative plant-related topics
- specialist plants stalls
- children’s craft activities
- Cambridge Orchid Society Annual Show
- live music and pop-up food trucks
Normal Garden admission charges apply.
To avoid queuing, tickets will be available to purchase in advance from the Station Road and Brookside ticket offices.