These terms and conditions govern The Wildlife Trust for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire and Cambridge University Botanic Garden’s CUBG/WTBCN 20% Discount Membership Offer.
- The organisers are the Wildlife Trust for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire (WTBCN) & Cambridge University Botanic Garden (CUBG).
- By accepting the Terms & Conditions of the promotion and subsequently submitting your membership application form, you have entered into an agreement with the organisers.
- The organisers WTBCN and CUBG reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
- This offer has been designed to encourage new members to WTBCN and to CUBG
- When you join CUBG as a new Friend or are currently a CUBG Friend you will qualify for a 20% reduction on the standard subscription rate for a WTBCN membership:
- The 20% discount is offered on a WTBCN Membership for Standard Individual, Joint or Family subscriptions for Friends of CUBG (Monthly or Annual subscriptions accepted). This 20% discount offer is only available to new joiners to WTBCN and is not available to existing WTBCN or renewing WTBCN members.
- When you join WTBCN as a new member or are currently a member of WTBCN you will qualify for a 20% reduction on the standard subscription rate for becoming a member (Friend) of CUBG:
- The 20% discount offered is on a CUBG Membership for Standard Single or Joint subscriptions (Annual subscriptions only). Existing members of CUBG are invited to take advantage of this offer when their existing membership is due for renewal.
- The offer is valid for 12 months from date of sign up:
- WTBCN – Online, paperless Direct Debit only
- CUBG – Online, paperless application (no requirement for Direct Debit)
- The organisers WTBCN and CUBG reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- The offer is open to those who join as a member of WTBCN or become a Friend of CUBG.
- Existing members of WTBCN may take up this 20% offer with CUBG.
- Existing Friends of CUBG may take up the 20% discount offer with WTBCN if they are not already a member of WTBCN.
- Existing Friends of CUBG are invited to take advantage of this offer when their existing membership is due for renewal.
The 20% discount applies to a WTBCN Membership for Standard Individual, Joint or Family subscriptions (excludes Gift Memberships). Discount definition – 20% off our Trust’s usual minimum subscription rate.
The 20% discount applies to a CUBG Friends Membership for Standard Single or Joint subscriptions for Members of WTBCN (Annual subscriptions only). Discount definition – 20% off the Garden’s usual minimum subscription rate.
- The offer is valid for 12 months from the date of the application.
- After the initial 12 month discounted period has ended, the subscription rate will automatically upgrade to the full price (as at the time of renewal).
- This offer is only applicable for new joiners to WTBCN and CUBG and not partnering Trusts or other organisations.
- The organiser’s decision on eligibility is final.
- If you are under the age of 18 your parent or guardian must give their consent for you to make an application.
- WTBCN and CUBG reserve all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the promotion.
How to Apply
- The 20% Discount offer launched on the 1st December 2020
- Access to the offer is via a unique URL provided by WTBCN and CUBG depending on which organisation you have joined.
- The decision of WTBCN and CUBG regarding any aspect of the offer is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- We value your privacy and promise to keep your personal details safe and secure, and we will never sell your data.
- WTBCN and CUBG are not exchanging any individual membership data associated with this promotion.
- The information given in these Terms & Conditions is correct, but WTBCN and CUBG reserve the right to change any of it without prior notice.
- By applying for the offer, applicants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Any breach of these Terms by a member or Friend will mean they cannot take advantage of this offer.
- If a breach has occurred, but is discovered after the promotion, then the organisers may cancel membership.