We are delighted to introduce our Community Membership Scheme, collaborating with local community groups to visit and discover our beautiful 40 acre site and learn from our collection of plants from around the world. This free scheme supports groups by providing them with the opportunity to bring their service users to enjoy the surroundings of the Botanic Garden throughout the year.
Membership is free and will give your community group:
- 12 free visits per year with no need to pre book for self-led groups of less than 15 people
- Seasonal newsletters
- Access to additional guided walks, workshops and support by arrangement with our Community Learning Coordinator
If any aspect of the scheme does not quite suit your requirements or you have any queries, please get in touch via email to discuss how we can best support you to access the Garden.
Who is eligible and how do we join?
To become one of our community members, your organisation should be based within the CB postcode and be one of the following:
- A charity
- A community interest company
- A community benefit society
- An organisation that provides services directly to people who would otherwise come up against physical, sensory, psychological or social barriers to visiting the Garden
Membership is based on acceptance of the scheme’s terms and conditions, available to download below, and upon completion of the membership application form here .
Don't have a CB postcode?
We welcome groups from outside of the Cambridge area for both self-led and assisted visits. Please email us to discuss the options available or visit our Book Your Community Visit page for more details and a booking form.