Click on the blue seasonal links below to find out what would normally be happening in 2020:
Take a snowdrop trail, enjoy the colours and scents in the winter garden or join a free winter tour…
Meet our vegetable growing experts, take an Easter trail or simply enjoy the sights and smells of springtime…
From our annual Festival of Plants to music concerts on our Main Lawn, to summer highlight tours…
Also running throughout the year...
- Free drop-in family activities take place on the first Saturday of each month, 10am – 1pm.
- Activities in the school holidays including GPS treasure hunts, bat walks and storytelling sessions. See What’s On.
- Free seasonal trails offer an introduction to the natural world for families – pick up a trail from our ticket offices.
- Free Young Explorer backpacks available for children to borrow – ask at our ticket offices.
- *New for 2020* – trails for adults – a new set of trails around the Garden for students and visitors keen to discover more about plants. Trail booklets are free and can be collected from the Garden’s ticket offices.
- Adult courses and workshops in plant science and identification, horticulture, botanical art and illustration, photography, garden history, creative arts and basketry run throughout the year.