Guided Tours during Coronavirus
Following new government guidance, the Garden is reopening to visitors. Due to restrictions to keep visitors and staff safe, group Guided Tours are currently on hold.
We will be delighted to offer tours again once it is safe to do so. Please see our homepage for the latest information and below for more information about the types of tour we normally offer.
Tours are tailor-made to the season and always reflect what is looking best at the time, as well as giving a thorough grounding in the landscapes and plant collections of this heritage-listed Botanic Garden. It is essential to contact us in advance to ensure we have Guides available – call the Botanic Garden Administration Office on 01223 748450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tours last one and a half hours
• There is no minimum group size as long as the minimum tour charge is met
Payment and conditions:
• Guided Tours must be booked, and secured by a deposit, at least four weeks in advance
• A daytime tour costs £6 per person plus the normal Garden admission charge (please see Ticket prices for full details)
• The minimum daytime group tour charge is £60 (for 9 people or fewer)
• Tours are also available in the evening during the summer. The charge is £10.00 per person plus normal Garden admission charges, with a minimum evening group tour charge of £100.00
• A £20 non-refundable deposit is required for tour bookings for groups up to 30 in number together with a completed Group booking form
• For groups larger than 30 we require a deposit of £50.
Group visits (10 or more people) not requiring a Guided Tour can book through Botanic Garden Enquiries on 01223 336265 or email email@example.com. Group Visit bookings can be found on the Groups page
We loved our time here and I think many of our group will revisit.
The tour guide showed excellent knowledge and gave a most enjoyable talk.