Tours are tailor-made to the season and always reflect what is looking best at the time, as well as giving a thorough grounding in the landscapes and plant collections of this heritage-listed Botanic Garden. It is essential to contact us in advance to ensure we have Guides available – call the Botanic Garden Administration Office on 01223 748450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tours last one and a half hours
• There is no minimum group size as long as the minimum tour charge is met
Payment and conditions:
• Guided Tours must be booked, and secured by a deposit, at least four weeks in advance
• A daytime tour costs £6 per person plus the normal Garden admission charge (please see Ticket prices for full details)
• The minimum daytime group tour charge is £60 (for 9 people or fewer)
• Tours are also available in the evening during the summer. The charge is £10.00 per person plus normal Garden admission charges, with a minimum evening group tour charge of £100.00
• A £20 non-refundable deposit is required for tour bookings for groups up to 30 in number together with a completed Group booking form
• For groups larger than 30 we require a deposit of £50.
We loved our time here and I think many of our group will revisit.
The tour guide showed excellent knowledge and gave a most enjoyable talk.