Tours are tailor-made to the season and always reflect what is looking best at the time, as well as giving a thorough grounding in the landscapes and plant collections of this heritage-listed Botanic Garden. It is essential to contact us in advance to ensure we have Guides available – call the Botanic Garden Administration Office on 01223 748450 or email@example.com.
- Tours last one and a half hours
- There is no minimum group size as long as the minimum tour charge is met
- Tours are for adult groups only
Payment and conditions:
• Guided Tours must be booked, and secured by a deposit, at least four weeks in advance
• A daytime tour costs £7 per person plus the normal Garden admission charge (please see Ticket prices for full details)
• The minimum daytime group tour charge is £70 (for 10 people or less)
• Tours are also available in the evening during the summer. The charge is £12.00 per person plus normal Garden admission charges, with a minimum evening group tour charge of £120.00
• A £30 non-refundable deposit is required for tour bookings for groups up to 30 in number together with a completed Group booking form
• For groups larger than 30 we require a deposit of £60.
We do not have any dedicated group spaces at the Garden, however, small groups can contact the Garden Café to make reservations, by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group visits (15 or more people) not requiring a Guided Tour please see further information on the Groups page.
Visiting at the weekend? We offer FREE 1 hour drop-in tours, on a first come first served basis, at weekends throughout the year. For more information, see the Free weekend tours page
Superb tour, greatly enjoyed by all who took part.
Excellent! Now considering winter tour for our group.
Always a joy. Different guides all have different stories.
The tour guide showed excellent knowledge and gave a most enjoyable talk.
We loved our time here and I think many of our group will revisit.